4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
-Who May Use the Arc Academy Subscriptions
AGE REQUIREMENT: You must be at least 18 years old to use the Arc Academy Subscriptions. If you are at least 18, or still a minor (this depends on where you live), you must have your parent or legal guardian's permission to use the Arc Academy Subscriptions. Please have him or her read this Agreement with you.
NOTICE TO PARENTS AND GUARDIANS: By granting your child permission to use the Arc Academy Subscriptions, you agree to the terms of this Agreement on behalf of your child. You are responsible for monitoring and supervising your child's use of the Arc Academy Subscriptions. If your child is using the Arc Academy Subscriptions and is either under 18 or does not have your permission, please contact us immediately so that we can disable his or her access.
WARNING: Even if you are old enough to use the Arc Academy Subscriptions and/or have your parent's or guardian's permission, the content available within the Arc Academy Subscriptions can be dangerous if not conducted properly within the correct safety procedures available to the user. Some content will contain dangerous procedures that will consist of high heat, electricity, projectiles, etc.
ARC ACADEMY VIDEOS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS: Features and prices are subject to change. We may also offer add-on features and packages. All fees may be subject to taxes.
CANCELATION AND REFUNDS: Users who purchase annual subscriptions have seven (7) days after their purchase to cancel and receive a full refund. Users who purchase monthly subscriptions have one (1) days after purchase to cancel and receive a full refund. Subscribers whose subscriptions have renewed after one or any other subsequent month/year will not be eligible for a refund. Users must request a refund during the aforementioned time periods by e-mail to [email protected] Users are not eligible for a refund or percentage of discount from purchase of a subscription before a coupon code is offered if purchase was made before the length of time listed above occurs when a coupon code is offered. After the cancelation period ends, all purchases are final and all fees paid are non-refundable, even if your account is later terminated by Arc Academy. If your account is terminated due to your breach of this Agreement during the relevant cancelation period, you will not be refunded. If you have questions, please contact us.
RENEWALS: Subject to the terms hereof, you may choose to renew your subscription at the end of the subscription period. All subscriptions are set to automatically renew for the same period of time as the original subscription purchased. You may decline to renew at any time prior to the commencement of a renewal subscription. Arc Academy reserves the right to deny subscriptions, renewals, and other purchases for any reason.
END OF SUBSCRIPTION: When an Arc Academy subscription ends, the user's account profile remains active within the site. Access to any content under any paywall will not be accessed to users whose subscriptions have ended. If the account goes into non-renewal status, Arc Academy may disable access to or delete any accounts to comply with account limits. Any non-viewing by the user of videos, lessons, podcasts, materials, or any other content after the subscription has expired, cancelled, terminated, etc. will not be granted to the user.
COUPON CODES: When a coupon code has been redeemed for any discount and/or determined length of time for any subscription term offered, the users debit/credit card will be charged for the full amount of the subscription selected/redeemed by the user once the coupon code's terms have expired and are non-refundable.
Term and Termination; Account Deletion
TERM: This Agreement begins on the date user first uses the Arc Academy Subscriptions and continues as long as you have an account with us.
ACCOUNT DELETION: Arc Academy Subscriptions if they remain inactive (i.e., the user fails to log in) for any period of time will not be subject to termination. Subscription accounts will remain active unless the user unsubscribes from their purchased subscription in the 'Manage Account' area of the users profile. Deletion of a non-subscription account must be requested via e-mail to [email protected]
TERMINATION FOR BREACH: Arc Academy may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) or block or remove any content you submitted if Arc Academy determines that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage Arc Academy's reputation and goodwill. If Arc Academy deletes your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for the Arc Academy Subscriptions. Arc Academy may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Cook County, Illinois. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: July 69th, 2016